Often times life after marriage gets in the way of the relationship between you and your spouse. You may notice your partner is not really interested in you as he was initially and your sex life is dying slowly.
You can always turn things around by revamping your life, get back on track and focus on that trait that made him fall in-love with you in the first place. The truth is that he can only love you as much as you love yourself.
Here are 5 ways you can try to spice up your life once again according to Huffington Post:
1. Leave the house: We don’t mean you should pack up your stuffs and exit the door. Get out and do exciting things that’ll bring back color to your life. DInner with friends, dance classes, anything that allows you enjoy yourself.
2. Look for your passion: Your passion about things may be what made him fall in love with you in the first place. Go find it during your free time, dig up your interests – art, music, you name it.
3. Be fashionable to please you: Spend extra time to make yourself look pretty and sexy. Trust us, he’ll notice.
4. Do fun things with your family: Make out time for your family. Families that play together, stay together. Engage your husband and children in fun activities within and outside your community.
5. Enjoy being alone: However you can, enjoy yourself. It’s okay to seek your husband’s company, don’t feel too bad if he rejects. When you enjoy being alone, you feel good about yourself. Never fail to tell your partner how you feel about your relationship.
2,485 total views, 2 views today