Ok, so maybe Valentine’s Day isn’t for another month, but that doesn’t mean you can’t show your partner some special attention now.The plan is to show your love for your partner in a small and different way each day for a whole month and see what magic happens. Here are a list of 10 things you can do to express your love.
1. Write “I love you” in the steam on the bathroom mirror after he takes a shower. Simple gestures like that goes a long way to show just how romantic you are.
2. Write a poem. Then use Google Translator to translate a poem into either French or Italian. Then handwrite it out with the translation on the back side. Or better yet, greet your partner at night and read it to them with passion and then hand them the translation.
3. Invite him/her to take a bath complete with bubbles, champagne, candles, and maybe a little cool music.
4. Surprise him/her at work and take them out to lunch, maybe take-out food in the park or maybe to a little diner, for a midday romantic interlude.
5. Put together a little gift on the pillow: chocolate and a note that says “Your love is like chocolate: sweet and delicious.”
6. If your partner has a work presentation at an off site location, have flowers and a note of support delivered there.
7. Dedicate a song to your partner on the radio and send an email telling him/her when to listen.
8. Cook a special love meal of your partner’s favorite foods. Play their favorite music and turn the lights low for a romantic dinner.
9. Mail a card and inside write down the top 10 things you love about your partner.
10. When your partner least expects it, give him or her a great big kiss, even if it’s in public!
1,312 total views, 2 views today