Little Boy Found Dead After Alleged Overdosing On Drugs In Lagos (Video)

There was confusion, yesterday, at the popular Oko Oba abattoir in Agege, Lagos, after a young man died, following an apparent drug overdose.
When he was found slumped, people initially thought he was just knocked out by the drugs, only to later discover that he had died.
The deceased was said to have sniffed gum and consumed an excess amount of Tramadol.

579 total views, 3 views today

Check Also

Ademola Adeleke: Dancing Senator’s Daughter Shows Off Pregnancy Baby Bump (Photos)

One of the daughters of senator Ademola Adeleke who is based in the United States ...

Select your currency
USD United States (US) dollar