Beautiful Lagos Girl Killed By Gas Explosion In Her Kitchen (Photos)

A promising young lady who is quite good-looking has gruesomely lost her life in a domestic accident which took place at her house in Lagos. 

 One Annyfat Ashabi Omotoyosi has been killed in a gas explosion in Lagos. According to reports on social media, she was using her phone beside a gas cooker which resulted into an explosion that killed her. She has been described as a very fashionable and trendy lady before her demise. 

“Ladies pls stop the act of pressing your phones while cooking with has. It is dangerous. I’m so hurt at the momement. None of us will die young oooo. Rest in peace Annyfat Ashabi Omotoyosi,” her friend posted on social media.

1,900 total views, 3 views today

Check Also

Court Orders Police To Explain Why Dino Melaye Is Still Being Detained

Justice Yusuf Halilu gave the order after Melaye’s counsel, Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) informed the ...

Please leave a comment

Select your currency
NGN Nigerian naira