Make your own lip balm for soft pink lips. After using this recipes you will never need any lip balm/lipstick from market. Using these lip balm which you made yourself, it will give you the best result which you desire for within three days only. Just use it for continuously and you can change lips from 3rd day only,
- Take a clean container
- In this take 2 tsp of beetroot juice
- Add 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Add 1 tsp of vaseline
- Add oil of 2 vitamin E capsule
- Mix all of them well and your lip balm is ready
- Before application remove dead skin layer. For this rub your lips gently with toothbrush
- Now apply this lip balm on your lips and leave it overnight
You Will Need
- Lip balm with a thick consistency
- Soft-bristled toothbrush
How To Use Lip Balm And Toothbrush To Make Lips Pink?
- Apply a thick layer of lip balm to your lips. Leave it on for a while so that your lips can absorb the moisture. This will make exfoliating easier.
- Using a toothbrush, gently massage your lips in circular motions.
- Dip a washcloth in warm water and wipe off the lip balm.
- Apply a thin layer of balm if your lips feel dry.
How Often Do You Need To Do This?
You need to exfoliate your lips once a week.